Monday, December 10, 2007

An early transportation-related Christmas gift

Sometime over the past few months, my lovely wife must've overheard me saying how cool it would be to get a "Share The Road" license plate for my car, and last week she got me one, bringing home the temporary plate that day, with the permanent plates scheduled to arrive in the mail within three weeks. They got here three days later.

So now, in between part-time bike commuting, human-powered errand running, and riding the bus, on those trips when only a car will do, I still have a nice way of advocating for human-powered transportation and bicyclist safety without having to resort to a bumper sticker.

If you're a WA resident like me, you can get a "Share The Road" license plate just like my new one here, and it'll probably still arrive before the holidays.

No comments: